top of page



  • Everyone heals differently, which means it may not be perfect the first session. Please be patient as it is normal to need two sessions to achieve the desired results. Your brows should start peeling after the 3rd day and finish around the 7-14th day. Sometimes it will take a bit longer to fully heal due to dry skin or sensitive skin, but not sooner than the 3rd day. If there is any redness or swelling it will dissipate within 24-48 hours. Please wait the total duration of this time as the results of the healing process will adapt accordingly to the conditions of your lifestyle. Always washed your hand before touching your eyebrows. 


  • After the procedure, wipe the area with the provided pads (in the gold package) to absorb the excess lymph fluid (the clear liquid that our body produces to protect itself) every hour for the next 4 hours. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymphatic fluids which means less scabbing.

  • The next day, wash your eyebrows twice a day for 4 days. Gently wash your eyebrows with warm water and an antibacterial soap (will be provided). (With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue.) 

  • After you wash your brows, use a QTIP to apply a thin layer of ointment (will be provided). Too little and your brows may feel tight, itchy, and/or uncomfortable. Too much and your brows won't be able to breathe and heal naturally.

  • Stop washing & do not use any ointment after the 4 days.

  • Use the shower shield provided in your Aftercare to protect your eyebrows in the shower. Take bath, wash your hair less and keep your face away from the shower head. Avoid being in the shower for more than 10 mins for 10 days.

  • Do not scrub, rub or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off naturally up to the 14-21 days of healing.

  • DO NOT use any products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.

  • Avoid recreational water activities such as saunas, hot steam showers, swimming.

  • No Makeup on the brow area until the area is fully healed (10-14 days).

  • Avoid direct sun exposure for at least TWO weeks. (Avoid Tanning beds for at least 4 Weeks)

  • Please avoid exercise for at least 2 weeks. The salt produced by sweating will prematurely fade your eyebrows.

  • Try to sleep on your back for the next 2 weeks to avoid rubbing your eyebrows on the pillowcase.

  • Allergic Reaction or Infection: It is rare, but there is a chance of allergic reaction or Infection. If there are any type of irritation, rash, or bumps stop using the ointment. You might be allergic or using too much of the ointment. At any time, you are uncomfortable, please visit your physician for further information. 



  •  Swelling, itching, scabbing, light bruising and dry tightnessToo dark and slightly uneven appearance. After 3-7 days the darkness will fade and once swelling dissipates unevenness usually disappears. The follow-up touch up is highly recommended as any concerns can be addressed.

  • Color change or color loss. As the procedure area heals the color will lighten and sometimes seem to disappear. This is normal. The procedure area has to be completely healed before we can address any concerns. This takes at least four weeks.



  • Apply Abreva Docosanol 10% cream on lips for 5 days if you have a history of cold sores. Can bath, wash face as usual, but should use tissue to gently wipe water off afterward.

  • Apply ice (in a zip lock bag) on lips 2-3 times daily for a few days. Do not wax or tweeze for 2 weeks after having procedure.

  • Lips will peel for about a week. Allow it to flake off on its own. Pulling off skin will cause loss of pigment.

  • Drink through a straw while healing. Avoid salty and spicy food. Don't use whitnening toothpaste. 

  • During the healing process it may look like there is not much color on your lips. Color starts to become more apparent after 2 weeks. Final results will take up to 6 weeks. It is normal to have some discomfort day of the procedure and a few days after. If you have fever blisters outbreak after having this procedure, you must seek physician’s care.

  • LIPS- Typical Effects

    • Day 1: Swelling, tender, heavy thick lipstick look with a reddish brick color affect.

    • Day 2: Slight swelling, reddish and tender with a slight metallic flavor.

    • Day 3: Less swelling, thicker texture, sore, hot feeling before exfoliation with an orange color affects.

    • Day 4: Exfoliation begins -very chapped lips.

    • Day 5: Very chapped but almost finished with first chapping stage.

    • Day 6: A soft rich color begins to appear.

    • Day 7-13: Lip color disappears and the “frosty” chapping stage begins as a whitish/grayish haze on the lips.

    • Day 14: Color blooms from within more and more each day until day 21.

    • Day 21: Healing complete; the color you see is the color you have. Your lips will remain a bit dry for a month or two, use a good lip balm and they will return to normal, but with full color!


  • Clean contacts can be worn 72 hours after the procedure.

  • Do not use makeup, cleanser or wash your eyes, mineral oil or heavy cream,
    especially glycolic.
    Do not dye, perm or use an eyelash curler for 2 weeks.
    Do not use mascara until all scabbing has falling off.

  •  Eyes maybe swollen for a couple days like you have been crying. Do not be
    concerned if your lid has a slight pink or redness immediately following the

  • EYELINER- Typical Effects

  • Day 1: Swollen like you has been crying, with a heavier eye makeup look.
    Day 2: Swollen, usually for only a few hours after waking up, with the heavier eye makeup look continuing.
    Day 3: Swelling decreases with a tight feeling. The pigments begin to lift away from the skin.
    Day 4: There is a “pinching” feeling. Some itching is normal as the skin begins to flake. DO NOT PICK AT IT.
    Day 5: Blinking movements of the eye usually remove all pigment by this day. Color is somewhat grayish and will take a few more days to clarify to full color.

bottom of page